Thursday, July 12, 2012

Spicy Snack Prank

I got this idea from the Animal Planet show, Tanked. Just wanted to give them credit so I wouldn't get sued.

I played this prank on my mom, and although it could be considered 'evil' or 'cruel,' I'm Pranky, and I am evil, so this is within my spectrum of 'normal.'

I have always wanted to set somebody's mouth on fire. ALWAYS. I imagined it looking like this:

(I'll just tell you now: it isn't actually that cool.) I saw the episode of Tanked where one of the guys buys take out for the other, and then puts tons of hot sauce in both his burger and his drink. So I edited the prank a little, and got my mom take out from the California Tortilla.

This is how it went down:


It worked! ... and now I'm back in prison.
I'm starting to see a pattern here...

No comments:

Post a Comment