Thursday, November 1, 2012

The Sleep-Over

On Saturday night, I had a sleep-over with Gray Wolf, Hwi, Twisty, and Cheesy. A series of unfortunate events unfolds, and poof! I can't walk and I get pranked (let it suffice to say that both Hwi and Twisty are now on my hit-list). It kind of went down like this:

Warning: You are Entering an Exaggerated Version of a Real Event

It was about three in the morning. Of course, I had claimed the couch at the beginning of the sleep-over. Twisty, Cheesy, and Gray Wolf were to remain asleep, but Hwi was destined to be woken up by the daemon of terror that is Pranky.
 Yep. I woke up at 3:00 in the morning, grabbed a plastic light saber, crawled into Hwi's sleeping bag, and hit her on the head with said light saber (and woke everyone up). But wait! It gets worse!!
Hwi kicked me in the leg. I couldn't walk for three days! Yay! And to make it even worse, guess what I saw when I woke up.
Yep. We got TPd. It took us about five minutes to realize that Twisty was the only person who didn't have toilet paper all over her and that she must have done it. And then she claimed to be better at pranking than me!!!!!!!! She will pay for that.

VS.
Who's the better pranker?
Post your vote for the winner in the comments!

7 comments:

  1. Why wasnt I invited?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cuz only Gray Wolf and Hwi know you.

      Delete
    2. Sorry. I don't know you that well.

      Delete
    3. We were all awake when that happened...BUT WE WERE TRYING TO GET TO SLEEP!

      Delete
    4. YOU'RE POSTING TOO MUCH RANDOM STUFF! VOTE FOR EITHER ME OR TWISTY AS "BEST PRANKSTER EVER!"

      Delete
  2. You forgot the part where you accidentally broke the light saber on Hwi's hard head. She has a hard head.

    ReplyDelete