Friday, July 13, 2012

Family Members

Hi guys!  I'm taking a break from Pranking today to introduce you to my family members. You really can't tell who they are, so I'm giving you a quick overview that doesn't really include any information. Yay!


Me:
I'm Pranky. No, Pranky is not my real first name, nor is it my real nickname. I am a girl, and I play pranks on my family. That's really all you need to know.


Dad:
This is my dad. He has gray hair and glasses, and he hates wearing shorts or flip-flops. He's really in to the Beatles and other 60's style music, as well as sports.

Mom:
Mom has glasses and blonde hair with highlights. She does like shorts and flip-flops, so I don't know why I drew her in long pants. She likes... well, I don't really know what she likes except the Lord of The Rings, and drawing her hair hurts my hand.

Brother:
This is my brother. Brother is not his real name (I thought we got past this...). He likes cats and video games.


That's my family! Now you'll be able to recognize them in my posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment