Sunday, July 29, 2012

Death by Mud

Hwi is terrified of mud. I swear, I have never seen anybody so mysophobic (that's mudphobic in regular language). Hwi probably just dislikes mud, but when she gets dirty she freaks out and complains for hours, so Gray Wolf and I tend to laugh at her.


(This is after a car splashed a bunch of mud towards Hwi. Unfortunately, mud doesn't actually make an evil face and reach towards you, so this drawing is kind of exaggerated.)

Gray Wolf and I took note of this fear of mud, and decided to play the best prank ever. Gray Wolf invited Hwi and me to a sleep-over at her house, and in the middle of the night, we moved Hwi into the forest behind Gray Wolf's house and used a squirt gun to make the ground all around her wet and muddy.


Gray Wolf and I were so impressed with our own cunning that we went to bed and forgot about Hwi!
Unfortunately we only remembered her because she woke us up at about 2:00 am by her screaming.
Because of her Hwinertia (see family and friends page for pronunciation and definition), Hwi did not think that this was very funny. She screamed at us for several hours (I think that both Gray Wolf and I fell asleep during this shouting match), by which time my parents had arrived. Understandably, they were not amused by my evil abilities.
One of these days, I'm going to prank someone and not get grounded! Then they'll see!

No comments:

Post a Comment